This half-day Fire marshal training course covers the role of the designated fire marshal (fire warden). You will learn about preventing fires and learn about the different types of fire extinguisher and how to use them correctly.
This course is suitable for:
– those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety
– designated fire marshals
– anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher
Duration: 3.5 hours
- Understand Legislation as it applies to Fire Safety
- The role of the Fire Marshall
- How we can prevent Fires from happening
- Detection and Warning signs
- Means of Escape in the event of a fire
- Types of Fire-Fighting equipment
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
Assessment Method: Ongoing trainer observation.
Learning Outcomes: On successful completion of this course you will have an understanding of fire regulations and general fire precautions and the knowledge to become a fire marshal in your workplace.